THE BAMBIR INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
The Bambir’s internship program is ideal for anyone interested in gaining valuable experience related to the live-music industry. We provide hands-on experience in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Interns at The Bambir have the opportunity to become a part of a vibrant team and get involved in a wide range of tasks. It is an excellent way in to the music business and can offer a good opportunity for networking and building up contacts, as well as offering music industry experience.
- Help the staff with day-to-day tasks in administartive, design/marketing and media/sponsorship departments
- Assist with promotions for all Bambir projects
- Develop and track online marketing
- Organize and archive press materials
- Develop case studies
- Coordinate research
A successful candidate is likely to be flexible and to have good organizational and IT skills, the ability to work on their own and within a team, knowledge of office software packages is important. You will also need to have meticulous attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. The job will involve administrative support for events such as concerts, gigs or tours, helping to organize and promote them, fielding calls from musicians, artists and clients and doing research, managing an appointment book, scheduling and organizing travels etc. The work can be very diverse and there is a big chance to become involved in ad hoc projects, such as helping to organize a music event or helping to set up an online promotion campaign.
Experience with working in the performing arts and some knowledge of music industry, is a plus. Fluent English is compulsory, Armenian is a plus.
Other Requirements Include
- General office skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet savvy
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Interns should expect to be available online most of their work time at least for 15 to 20 hours each week
- Willingness to take on a full range of tasks
If you are interested in the program, please fill out the form below.
Besides the form, please send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can learn more about you through your work experience, interests, activities, community service, etc. If you’ve had previous internships, please include this in your résumé.
Feel free to include anything else you’d like us to know about you and why you want to intern with The Bambir.
We’ll review your application and get back to you if there is an appropriate opportunity. Thanks for your submittal.